BTUI is an experience-based internship that seeks to equip and educate young leaders that desire to make a difference in their world. As an intern you will receive hands-on leadership training, experience and growth by serving Portland, OR through BridgeTown Inc. Interns will carry out the heart and vision behind BridgeTown Inc. — loving people because people matter — through implementing and leading various service projects and aspects of BridgeTown. A summer as an intern for BridgeTown Inc. will be a summer of radical, life-changing challenges and growth for anyone who participates with a heart willing to love, serve and grow. What will you do this summer?
This internship is designed to expose people to:
• Leadership Development – BMUI is dedicated to raising up the next generation of servant leaders to effectively impact their world. Interns will help develop and create new outlets for BridgeTown Inc., as well as help lead existing outlets.
• Mercy/Compassion-based service – BMUI will give opportunity to work with the poor and marginalized in the Portland area.
• Life issues – BMUI desires to encourage participants to grow in their knowledge of who they are in Christ and to further their understanding of their life mission and core values.
If you are interested in the internship please do the following:
1) Fill out the online application and someone will be in contact with you.
2) Download the internship description and application and follow the instructions.
BTUI Information and Application