Affiliating with BridgeTown Inc. means partnering in the endeavor to love and serve Portland and the Portland Metro community. BridgeTown believes in the strength and effectiveness of utilizing the dynamic resources, strengths and abilities present among various groups and organizations in order to collaboratively seek out and meet the needs of the people and of our community. BridgeTown is continually partnering with other groups and organizations who share the desire to better the world, their community and its people.
Affiliation can be done through three different ways:
- Volunteer support
- Financial support
- Resource support
- Have a leader (who is recognized by your organization as a leader) who will be a liaison and representative between your organization and Bridgetown Inc.
- Available to attend a set meeting once every other month for collaboration, updates and ways of participation.
- Capable of regular communication with BridgeTown leadership.
- Heart for the BridgeTown Mission and Core Values.
What is required to be an affiliate organization?
- Once a year, allow an opportunity for us to give a BridgeTown Update Report (this could be a church service or other speaking engagement).
- Purchase of a BridgeTown banner to be displayed so that members of your organization can stay updated and see how they can get involved with BridgeTown. Cost is approximately $250.00 for a 3′x7′ banner.
- Purchase of a BridgeTown barrel for collection of donated items from members of your organization.